The Locals Guide To: Durban

If you ever find yourself in Durban, South Africa this may just come in handy for you. A little basic guide to some fancy things to do in Durban...




Check out these links/blogs to some of the shops etc above:


Mooi's blog



You might also like to visit a lovely place called Kauai while you are there. I was addicted to this place for their delish healthy option foods and smoothies (even dairy free ones...and I tell you, I felt like I'd hit the jackpot!). I managed to fill up one and a half smoothie cards while I was there too..not a bad effort I say!

So, If you find yourself in South Africa or in the African region...take a visit to Durban.
 You'll love it!

tara louise.


Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP