My Place + Yours

I missed out on last weeks theme, so getting stuck into this weeks which is: PINK

When I started looking around the house I realised that quite a few things in the house were pink.

These 2 were the most evident things....

The desktop wallpaper on my computer downloaded from Design*Sponge

(mind the messy area)


and the box of tissues sitting on the couch (which i bought to complement our green wall!)


( i have to admit i have a love affair with tissue boxes. i think i got it from my mum. i get a thrill from finding brightly coloured tissue boxes or fancy ones. are my mum and i the only people like this??)


Looking forward to finding out what next weeks topic is!

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP