Saturday+Sunday:Signed Up+Sealed

Well, I've been hibernating for ages and in a creative rut. After quite a few months of trying to get to grips with everything around me, I've got a million and one projects in my head that I want to start, have a couple on the go at the moment and last night signed up for a couple more.
I would have loved to have been involved with Blog It Forward but well didn't get my act together in time. Poo it.
So, I'm participating in Project 365....normally and on an iphone app (so yes thats 2 random photos i'm taking every day) and as I said signed up for a couple more:

My Place&Yours over at Hello Owl and a PinCushion Swap taken on by Foxs Lane.

I'm trying to get involved with a few things to get me onto this blog and keep me on here.

[tara louise]

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP