polly dolly

so 2 tries later it is finally up. and thank goodness cause that was my last effort.

this weeks polly dolly challenge was  bridesmaids.


now i have taken this challenge as to what i would make my bridesmaids wear.
i didnt have bridesmaids at our wedding, but i love the idea of them all wearing the same colour palette, with the same hair style (swept to the side in a low bun for this set) with the same flower clip, same make-up, same necklace but with different rings.

they would all be carrying one orchid stem too.
(i carried one orchid stem at my wedding...that was my sister!
as she was too busy being over the other side of the world)


Anonymous –   – (Friday, August 06, 2010)  

oh beautiful, i love the same colour palette but different dresses too. Great set!

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP