Saturday + Sunday

gif animators

I found a new great blog this morning.....my poppet

she had an easy peasy animation tutorial.
i've never felt the need to do them, but she has really super cute ones!

just did this one.
check out the tutorial here.

i think it may just be my new favourite thing to do.
tara louise.

Gif animators

Miss Cinti - my poppet  – (Saturday, October 30, 2010)  

Hi Tara, I'm so loving your blog too. Thanks for doing an animation, if you get a chance, you may want to link your blog on the widget so other people can see it and get inspired.

cheers Cinti

Tara  – (Sunday, October 31, 2010)  

thanks cinti. will do that : )

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP