animation friday

make a gif


Make a gif

yay. worked it out this week and realised what i did wrong last week!
(i forgot to change the size of my photos...oops!)

have a look at my poppets animation.
it's so cute!

here was last weeks animation...
this was what i'd planned anyway.


make a gif

i'd done a day at school and took these photos while doing rotations.

have a great weekend.
tara louise.


Jennie  – (Friday, November 19, 2010)  

These are both great!
And love your nail polish!!

Photography  – (Friday, November 19, 2010)  

They are great! Animation has such scope and possibilities :-)

Miss Cinti - my poppet  – (Sunday, November 21, 2010)  

Quite the yummy themed animations this week. I'm really enjoying your blog, so glad you joined in.
am so enjoying your blog when i get a free second.
I'll give your fan page a plug this week on my fb page. Just the perks of being bloggy friends.
xx cinti

Tara  – (Tuesday, November 23, 2010)  

thanks for your comments!!

miss cinti....thanks a bunch : ) i've liked you on facebook.....that comment has made my week!!
xx

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP