Polly Dolly:urban hippy

urban hippy




i love this set. so suited to me!

first look is one i'm busting to have right now!! a simple understated tee with floral midi skirt, chunky heels and a denim jacket.

second look is a slouchy jumper, denim jeans and pair of brogues.

third look is a black maxi, pretty top and a pair of sandals with a bowler hat.

the accesories i chose were a lovely pair of sunnies, 2 chunky rings that don't match, a cross necklace, a pretty bag to hang off my shoulder/sling across my body and of course a red lippy.

i love love love the urban hippy look and try to emulate it as often as i can.

Head on over to danimezza and see what everyone else's sets look like.

tara louise.

Adalita  – (Sunday, August 07, 2011)  

I love this set it's totally cool

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP