Inspired BY...frankie

Every fortmonth (thats a new take on the whole fortnight thing) i'm busting for the new frankie mag to come out. chock full of pretty things to look at and hilarious articles i am contantly inspired. i'm even inspired by the advertising in the mag. and well yesterday they launched their new website and my gosh, it is pretty! here's some of what's inspired me....




i just love love love the kiwi fruit cut with the flowery cookie cutter and the cookie cut veges (i've seen this done with watermelon but never thought to apply it to other fruit and veg. silly me i know!


so these are a few things that inspired me yesterday (when i should have been working). i have more new posts on the way.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP