my week in photos



i made a wreath. had the work christmas party - and drank half a yummy cocktail (i was driver). donated some tops to the smith family for zumba. made dairy free brandy custard from scratch. had christmas lunch (and then christmas dinner). skyped with hannah jean and my little boy. waited for everything to open at the boxing day sales. checked out the surf at snapper and came home looking at a beautiful sunset. yesterday was more shopping, sleeping and reading.

i was crazy busy this week - being it was mainly the week before christmas. getting up at 5am every morning to space out my cooking requirements and recipes and finish making my gifts or wrapping them etc. the last coiuple of days i feel like i have caught up on my sleep a  bit and am starting to feel normal again. hip hip hooray.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP