My week in photos




this week we've been to ikea (last sunday). i painted my nails in pink - red ombre style. i had a delicious tofu wrap at raw energy for lunch one day. stared at pictures of my gorgeous little nephew my sister whats apped me. made a giant bowl of acai for brekky. washed the car. made key lime and coconut cupcakes - dairy and gluten free of course. went for a bike ride this morning. and well the last square is blank as we are off to the big day out this afternoon and there will be a photo saved for that.

a busy week for me and another busy one ahead.

hope you're having a great weekend.

tara louise. 

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP