romantic gestures for the day

Some may say it's just another day, others go the whole hog and get super mushy.

I lie somewhere in the middle. I just use the day as an excuse to say i love you more but tend not to buy into the commercial aspect of it.

These have been my romantic gestures for today (and it's not even 9am yet!)...

a simple red heart on my already pink nails.

this is what my husband will see when he comes to work..

....and if he turns the computer off, while trying to turn it on and i saved it as an icon in the middle of his desktop.

and that's it for me today i think.

do you do anything for valentine's day?

have a lovely day.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP