Are you polite on pinterest?

Seems like a silly question really doesn't it!? It surprises me though how many people aren't polite on pinterest. Quite nasty to be honest.

Have you read the comments underneath people's pins? I occasionally check them out and am always surprised how picky and judgemental people are. Isn't it supposed to be a forum where you put things on that you like? I didn't think it mattered whether anyone else loved it, but apparently it does!

People make unnecessarily nasty comments about what other people have pinned, other people's comments and I've even seen full blown arguments on there.

Pinned Image
I think this picture sums it up pretty well. It goes along the same thing I was told as a child -

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.


And seriously, why can't people just ignore things that they see on there? There are plenty of things on there that don't interest me at all or I think are stupid, but I just choose to not repin them. Amazing isn't it!


Do you comment on others pins or have you noticed others quite frankly, bitchy comments?

You'll look out for them now i bet.

that's my rant for the moment!
tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP