My past (2*two) weeks in photos

(disclaimer: this post is being done using the blogger app on my phone and i dont think i can tell it where i want the photos. I also think the photos may be way out of order. Just so you're aware. I'll do my best though!)

Attempted doing this last week and my blogger app cracked it at me. So I've downloaded it again and have lots to share! A lot has happened in the last 2 weeks.

We left London and headed to Paris. We went to euro Disney and I finally got some Minnie ears! We did all the touristy things like the louvre, we waited for an hour and a half in the freezing cold to go up the Eiffel tower and also had the warmest day of the trip so far.


Last week I realised was a very jam packed week but it didn't feel that busy at all! We flew to Barcelona (a first for both of us) and we loved it! Within the first half hour of landing I as being watched in a maccas toilet by some creepy dude or a gypsy lady before I freaked and ran out. It was all uphill from there! We went to bouqeira market and drank the most delish fresh juices and well didn't see much of Barcelona. But we did enjoy just wandering around getting lost and eating everything in sight! We also went to Rome and stayed in the sweetest little street full of vintage shops.

We also went to berlin where we took a bike tour of the city and drank lots while we admired the street art. And yesterday we arrived in Amsterdam. I've drunk lots of fresh juice again and now just relaxing in our lovely little apartment.

We only have a week of our hols left as this time next week we'll be home again. Hope you had a great couple f weeks too!

Tara Louise.

(footnote: the photos are not in the correct order. The order of pics is: 2,1,3,4)

Beautiful Day  – (Saturday, March 31, 2012)  

Big time jealous! Your pics are gorgeous, and my fave is the first one with the carousel. Just besutiful! xx

Beautiful Day  – (Saturday, March 31, 2012)  

That was meant to be beautiful!

Tara  – (Sunday, April 08, 2012)  

thanks wendy :) we've had a great time!! back to reality now though :/ x

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP