my week in photos...





this week i made a pretty mini cake for a friend (i may have mentioned this one last week : / ). i made ice cream sandwiches. i giggled at my nephews little bum crack - hehehe. husband bought me a watch to match his own - his and hers watches! i did some exit condition reports at work + got quite overwhelmed during the week and was ready to bite someone's head off. I had the handmade market. i got flowers from the farmers market. i wore my yellow hightops today and i have just popped down the beach to marvel at the "super moon". my photos turned out like day light almost -  the moon is rather bright! 

how's your week been? i hope you have an even better one next week!
bye bye.

tara louise. 


Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP