Wednesday: Want It. Need It. Love It.





(source unknown)



I love everything crocheted and knitted at the moment. I've also seen a knitted bag and a lovely little green crocheted hat on a blog somewhere but have no idea where I found them now. poo. Now, I know that I could have as much of this stuff as I liked, but there is one thing standing in my way. I can't crochet or knit to save my life. Can't do it and it drives me insane that I can't. I've tried follwing videos on you tube, reading "Kid's Learn to Knit" books, following online instructions, but all to no avail. I just don't get it. I follow the instructions but it just doesn't happen for me. I refuse however though to buy these products because they are so easy to make...just for other people!

I love looking at knitting and crocheting blogs oooohing and ahhing about the fancy things they can create. I love the snowy, wintery backdrops of their photos ( I live in a place that doesn't require many layers of clothes, so really I don't need a heap of chunky cozy, warming knitted stuff, but I think that makes it all the more appealing). My favourite blog to ooh and ahh at is Pickles . So much great stuff on that site (such as the knitted puff in the photos above. Ah i love it!).There are so many projects I have ready to make just waiting for the day when the whole crocheting and knitting thing clicks for me. With winter on the way and knitted and crocheted products in season, Oh please let it be one day soon.


Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP