Friday: The Photo Finish

my grandpa has been going through all his photo albums at the moment. out of it came a few beautiful shots of my grandpa with my grandma. she died before i was born so i never met her, and while i've seen heaps of photos of her over the years, she is just beautiful in these photos.
one of my favourites is this one of my grandpa and grandma dulcie before they were married.



i love the way that they look so in love and happy without it being "in your face" the way it sometimes is today. i went on the hunt to find some other couply shots that were nice + warming without being grossed out. enjoy.





enjoy your weekend. we have a long one! yay!

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP