My Place + Yours

Question: What's on your keyring?

Answer: our house keys, mum + dad's house keys, flat keys, car keys (even though my car no longer works!), aldi trolley coin, gym scanner thingy and the keyring is one i made awhile ago. 

at the moment they are sitting where they usually sit, on top of a heap of drawers we have (which is covered with the hippy-ish cloth) next to my sunnies and handbag.

Cherie  – (Wednesday, April 28, 2010)  

Nice! At least you know where they are, not in the bottom of a bag, like mine ususally end up ;)

Tara  – (Friday, April 30, 2010)  

ah mine used to end up there before i downsized my bag! i still manage to lose them all the time though :o)

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP