Dressed to Blog

this week i'm playing Polly Dolly over at Danimezza.

the theme is: dressed to blog
'
i'm usually in something comfy comfy, or whatever i've been wearing that day, but i prefer to be in tights with a big jumper at the moment with this chilly weather (i love this fcuk one!).
i always have thongs on but am starting to dig out all my socks (also love these cute ones).
i'll usually have a bottle of water or cup of tea (lady/earl grey) with me and you can find me usually eating one of the above items while listening to the tv (at the moment masterchef is on. masterclass tonight).

i found this one quite hard this week.
had to think about what i usually do, but then decided to do what i should be wearing!
at the moment i'm wearing jeans, about 4 layers under a hoodie, my havs, i'm freezing and i've eaten the last bit of my cherry ripe.

poo it. just thought i should have included in my polyvore thingy the chair i'm sitting on.
in fact i'll post it here now:

just an ikea chair.
would have fitted in nicely on my polyvore collage. ah well.

till next week. tara louise x

Anonymous –   – (Friday, May 14, 2010)  

hahaha I forgot to include my chair too! Love the quote for the glasses lol awesome set.

Tara  – (Sunday, May 16, 2010)  

ta, i liked yours too, was great :o)

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP