Let's play Polly Dolly

this is my first time playing along with Danimezza in the Polly Dolly Theme Challenge.

the word that attracted me to this was one single word: polyvore
oh how i love polyvore. i found polyvore awhile ago and just love it. i get to put together great clothes combos with clothes that i love to bits but would never in my life be able to actually afford.
it's so fun.

the aim of the game is to create a look based on a theme that Dani comes up with.
this week was "dressy daytime jeans".

as always i can't choose just one look, so i've done 3, with a flat or heel option for shoes.
it also comes with the boyfriend blazer and my other love. the satchel.
Dressy Daytime Jeans2

(this look features items from chloe, topshop, french connection and asos)

this was a fun game. thanks dani!

now i'm off to yoga, tchau tchau

Anonymous –   – (Friday, May 07, 2010)  

Welcome. It's great to find other people who love polyvore as much as me. Love your set.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP