Saturday + Sunday: Sun+Smiles

well it is mothers day today so to honour the occasion we had brunch by the beach. it was very relaxing and i was so glad it turned into such a  nice day (it looked like it was going to pour with rain before we left).


myself and my mumma...

...a few of the family and friends.
it's not mothers day without flowers...

and it's not a family occasion if dad isn't having a nap by the end of it...


project 365's theme this week was smile. this is my photo for today:
(day 129  my crooked smile)

hope it was a good weekend,


Mumsy  – (Friday, May 14, 2010)  

Photos came out well Tara...maybe you should post them to facebook for Hannah to see if you havent aleady done that.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP