My Place + Yours

Theme: Yellow

bright sunny yellow is this weeks theme for my place +yours over at helloowl and it is also the theme for project 365 this week. fancy that. so an easy one. here they are:

the kitchen table...

the orginal eco bag...

and the remaining yellow things in my house...

i didn't have as many yellow things as i thought i had.
i need to work on that.


neapolitanskies  – (Saturday, May 22, 2010)  

I totally forgot about looking in the pantry! Good old vegemite! Love the kitchen table too.

Tara  – (Saturday, May 22, 2010)  

i have found the cheaper/more budget the product, the more yellow there is on the packaging! haha. thanks :o)

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP