A night at the movies...

This weeks polly dolly challenge is themed: at the movies.

here's my set...     

a night at the movies
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


this one was fun. i always try wear something comfy but a little bit jazzy. something i can get comfy in and i always take my glasses as my eyes get sore and i'm usually half asleep by the time the movie's over. the glasses aid in keeping me awake! i haven't been to the movies in awhile. my husband loves going to the movies and we went at least once a week for a while there, but have got out of it. am busting for sex and the city to come out. will be dragging him along for that one (he actually enjoys watching it just wont readily admit it). thanks dani. this game is great.


Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP