Polly Dolly

this weeks polly dolly challenge was lingerie.

the ones on the left (the black lacy ones and the gold sequinned one) are ones that i'd like to wear all the time. and well i just liket eh gold one!! but you're more likely to find me in a pleasure state bra and some comfy jersey undies. i'm happiest in those. pleasure state mainly because i have no boobs and they make me look like i have some! haha. but then you're more than likely to find me ina  pair of trackies and shirt.
to me though, that's part of the joy of being married.
 yes you need to make an effort on occassion but my husband really doesn't care what i have on.
takes the pressure off!


Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP