Monday: Make. Create. Sew

short and sweet post today.

gonna have a go at making these tasty looking treats for the shop this week. filed them in my recipe favourites folder as soon as my eyes were set on them.




the top photo is of the peanut butter crispy bars and the bottom photo is of the raspberry breakfast bars
.
both recipes are from smitten kitchen.
a cooking website i discovered through a cup of jo.

i woud also like to try these recipes...



(i've clearly got a thing for bars/slices here)


and my, there are so many tasty sounding and good looking things on there.
check it out.
going to go make myself something comparibly boring for dinner now.

tara louise.


Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP