little bursts

i had a little burst of inspiration this morning. i felt creatively charged. then i had to go do all the bits and pieces i needed to do and lost my charge. i've got a skirt i want to make i just can't get myself motivated enough to actually do it. very annoying. please tell me this happens to everyone else too!

i'm hoping once i get myself in a proper routine i'll be slightly more consistent on here, but until then i'll pop in with little bursts of things that are inspiring me as they happen. if i get time to get them on before they dissapear!

(staring at me)

i appear to be inspired by stripes at the moment.
loving anything stripey.

until another burst presents itself....i'm off.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP