polly dolly

my bag. my style

over at danimezza's polly dolly challenge she has asked what bag we have been adoring and busting to have in our dreams. here is mine....

the bag is marc by marc jacobs.
it's in the $600 - $700 price range and i've been eyeing off a green one in david jones for a little while now.
i love it.
love the fact it can be turned into a satchel too.
the green is great (ánd it's a lovely pop of colour!), but i supoose for a rather expensive handbag the beigey colour would be more practical.

i've done a dressed up and more casual look for the bag to be teamed with.
doing this just makes me want the bag sooooo much.
i wonder if my husband wants to buy me it for my birthday???
hmmmmm.
think i have more chance of winning the lottery.

also really super dooper love the purple diamond top.
may have to just re-create that one!
also love the yellow heels :)

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP