going through the business cards...

seeing as i had no money at finders keepers on the weekend, i chose to collect business cards as i went around. i'm only now just getting some time to go through them all.

these are some of the things that took my fancy...


this delightful necklace by cory child...
Dayfield Lily




these wooden speakers by speakr box



these delightful shelves from bride & wolfe...





love love love!!! this necklace from lola&bailey...
Image of Sundial Sunray Pendant
...after checking out this website i realised they are everywhere at the moment!!




these kid-like yet grown up illustrations by penelope and pip...
If I could sail away I'd sail with you honey...
i would like to sail away too.....take me with you!




this old-school slash modern swimmies......they had heaps of padding too! great for small titted girls like me : ) they are by sanoii + six. they had a lovely stall too...

Image of Posey Bikini in Floral and SpotImage of Posey Bikini in Floral and Spot





and this bow from south for the summer...
Mimi



i also found the most aMAZing jewellery from one place but somehow managed to not get a business card from that stall. so annoying! it's my birthday coming up and was going to hint to my husband that he could buy me anything from there and i'd be super impressed with it. they had the coolest rabbit rings and random quirky jewellery. loved it all!! all i remember is that it was next to limedrop.....and there were a thousand people around it. can anyone help me? does it ring any bells????

off to aztecs for dinner with husband and the young boy. chicken and frijole tostada here i come. mmm mmmmm. oh and sangria. i need it after today.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP