Saturday + Sunday

what a delightful weekend it has been.

have spent most fo it with my husband which has been the first weekend in ages!
yesterday was spent redecorating a set of drawers for my sewing room...photos to come of that soon.

and today, well i've just come straight from daydream lilly's launch for her collection with element. i was lucky enough to get an invite and took my lovely friend laura along with me. it was held at the most awesome space.....gov's espresso in mermaid. i've driven past it a thousand times and never new it was there. but now it will be my new favourite place to go! it's everything i love in a cafe. so so cool. it actually reminds me of earth mother in durban, SA. but anyway, back to the launch. it was lovely and relaxed. lovely food, lovely people and live music. we also got a free plant which was a really lovely touch i thought.






thanks for invite liss, i had a great time!
get instore and check out her wares. they are delightful!

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP