op shop finds

so my mother in law is coming to stay with us at the end of the month for awhile. this means i have the massive task of cleaning out my sewing room so she can sleep in there. it's not the neatest of spaces and as my husband says it's full of s&!t, i like to think it's an organised mess. i knew where everything was!

yesterday i started the clean out and the finding of spots for things. this is proving to be the hardest part. i like to have everything out so i can see it. there are not enough spots for everything i have. but anyway, as i was cleaning out i re-discovered some of my latest op shop finds. it was like finding them again!!

loving these cute as a button toothpick holders. they are now thumbtack and rubber band containers.
note the heart shaped opening. love it!

some delightfully illustrated books.
i had the best of intentions to cut these up and make something out of them, but don't think i can bring myself to do it.

and an array of lovely handkerchiefs and pretty fabric.

i'm not quite sure what i'm going to do with the hankies, but they are lovely all the same.

i'm also in the process of getting my facebook page sorted out.
 stay tuned for that one.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP