polly dolly

hard at work











HARD AT WORK was this weeks polly dolly inspiration.......and it feels good to do this again! It's been ages.

I work in real estate now as a property manager (couldnt find a for rent sign on polyvore), so I have to dress a bit more workier than i'm used to. However I'm just not a corporate sort of person, so i'm always trying to jazz up my outfits a bit.

i wear the left outfit all the time. would love to be able to pull of the middle look and the look on the right is my dream outfit in summer.

now i am off to work (thought i'd pop this on while i'm waiting for husband).

have a great day.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP