blog post catch-up

i've thought of a few posts i wanted to write but didn't have the time to do, so i'm going to mash them all into one condensed blogathon. here goes...hope i can remember them all now!



POST 1: BEAUTIFUL WINTERY SUNRISES

I took these photos on my phone (hence the bad quality) a few weeks ago while i was out running (i was planning on doing the 10km marathon....turns out it clashes with the finders keepers market, so i've ditched the marathon to go up and check out this fab market!) in the morning. I love this time of year for sunrises and sunsets. I may be freezing my butt off but I have this at the end to marvel at.




POST 2: A FLOWER

my husband came in the door one day a few weeks back, just from taking out the rubbish or something, and handed me this flower. i know it was from next door, but the fact that he thought to do it is so much nicer to me than spending $50 on a bunch of massive flowers (that well usually make me sneeze). i thought it was very sweet.

POST 3: ROLLING DOWN THE HILL

for my aunts birthday back in may we went to the botanical gardens in brisbane for a picnic lunch. we sat by the pond and while my cousin was thinking about where he could plank (this was as the planking craze went nutso) the large hill down to the pond was calling my name. i hadn't rolled down a hill for way too many years (turns out its not as easy when you're older). so i had a crack at rolling down the hill. i tried to enlist some others to roll with me, but i was on my own. i started out ok and got progressively worse...my cousin stepped in to help me out towards the bottom of the hill (and i blame most of my troubles with the rods in my back......they do not make for easy rolling. i tended to get get stuck ad have to push myself back over to keep rolling), but hey i had fun and was still finding grass in my hair 2-3 washes later :)



now i thought there were some more posts i wanted to do but can't remember what they were now, so that's about it.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP