Aunty tara

I am now a proud aunty. Bub Was born a week ago by caesar and we have had him home almost a week.

Mum and I flew into Durban airport last Saturday and about half an hr after my sister was having him. He was born Abisha Jaylan Taona Thando Katerere jr. We call him Jaylan.

He is as cute as a button and I could just squish him and cuddle him all day long! We are loving watching him grow and learn new things every day. My little sister is doing well and recovering a bit more everyday.




And he has just had a bath...




More posts on whats inspiring me will happen, as I am constantly inspired in this country! But they will happen As I get Internet!

Tara Louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP