what i wore...to work



this is what i wore last week to work. the last 2 looks are new dresses and nice and cool for summer.

i'm starting to see a pattern emerge where my head is tilted to the side with the same glazed over look in my face in most of these shots. did i ever say i was a model though? no i did not.
i think this look is a result of the photos being taken at the end of the day, as i'm just about to walk through the door...i've usually had enough by this time and just want to get into my pyjamas and sit on my couch.

my husband is beginning to think he is the greatest photographer around though.

tara louise.


Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP