What I've been wearing: to work

I get so bored wearing the same old boring clothes to work. I am forever on pinterest looking for interesting work wear that is still corporate enough to not look out of place.

Here is some of what I've been wearing the past weeks:



oh, and i work in real estate - hence the clipboard and the empty room with pink carpet.
and i am lucky enough to work across the road from the beach...this also means the sea breeze is usually cold, so i am still wearing blazers now and have a thousand layers on during winter and i will be boiling hot during summer.....oh and we have no air con/heating :)
but i'm not complaining!

what do you have to wear to work??

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP