Rain, Sun + more Rain oh my!



This week we went bowling. We watched Biggest Loser as a whole family. It rained + it flooded. Bins floated + water had to be waded into to put the bins out (that's my dad after we finished work). I ate 2 pavalovas for dessert Australia Day - it was sunny! It rained some more and flooded some more. I went to the farmers market and the sun started to come out. This morning I baked some lemon and blueberry scones. This arvo dad's car broke down, so I had to rescue ma + pa and then waited for the tow truck.




Last week I missed out a square for big day out. Well here are 3 of my favourite shots from the day:



I've got my fingers crossed for some finer weather this week!
tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP