What I wore...to work

A little bit late with this post. Oops! So this is what i've been wading around water in this week (it's rained a bit this week on the Gold Coast).



The first look is in more detail below. In the second shot I was soaking wet pretty much all day long! It rained constantly (like torrentially) for a few days with a lovely break for Australia Day. The second look was about the 5th for the morning. I stayed in this, but ditched the tights before too long. This last look I pulled out my Christmas pressie of a neon bag. I love it to bits (it's Colette). I wore thongs all day because it was still raining.

Before all the rain started, on Monday, it was my mother in laws birthday. We went bowling after work and had Salsa's mexican (with the most delish mango margeritas - husbands and my favourite at the moment). I didn't have time to change my whole outfit, so went from work to play in about 5mins.


lucas (my step son) jumped into the first pic, then husband jumped into the second - as you can see.
just a simple change of shoes transformed the outfit nicely i think.



tara louise.

Beautiful Day  – (Sunday, January 29, 2012)  

You are so cute! Love the skirt in the third pick. xx

Tara  – (Tuesday, January 31, 2012)  

I feel more like a giant dag most of the time! :) thanks :)x

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP