What I wore to work

A few silly poses and one where you can tell I've well and truly had enough sums up my week pretty well.






I had a 4 day week this past week which was nice, but then had a shocker Friday arvo. My Facebook status went something like this - I believe we should shut up shop at 2pm on Fridays because the sh*t hits the fan from then onwards.

Are your Friday arvos at work like this? I hate Friday arvos. They suck big time.

Hope your working week ended a nicer note than mine. I turned mine around with an hours Zumba and a bit of tv and some blogs. How do you turn around crappy days?

Tara Louise.


Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP