Follow the yellow brick road...

This week I've started feeling more normal and "with it" since we got back. 

The week we arrived is a distant memory and i barely remember anything that happened that week (jet lag + a cold/flu germy, asthma-y thing isn't a great combo! add to that the first days back to work and easter and I was screwed from the start really!).
The week before last I was in a complete daze and my brain was certainly not planted firmly in my head.

This week I feel like I'm getting back on top of things and making steps towards exciting changes for the future. 


 I went for my first run in ages (or maybe it was last week - not sure now! see it's all a daze) and went to zumba last night and while it was tough i didn't need my puffer once! Result!

I'm clearing out the house and doing a giant spring clean and letting go of a lot of crap.
It's feeling good.

I'm almost back. Not quite yet I don't think.
Seems like an eternity since we got back, but I'm getting there slowly.
I'm following my yellow brick road. 
One small step at a time, but I'm getting there. 

I'm going to print these images out too and create an inspiration board to keep in mind as I get too hung up on what other people are doing and their successes.



here's to new adventures

today

very true.

everythinglovely.tumblr.com

believe that.


These are all keeping me going and inspired.

I hope something in here can inspire you too or spur you on to try something different.

tara louise.

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP