animation friday

make animated gif

here's my animation for my poppet's animation friday.

i love hers this week....



i think it's brilliant! haha

try and create one yourself...she has a super easy tutorial you can read if you click right here.

have a great friday night.

tara louise.






Photography  – (Saturday, November 27, 2010)  

Love your heart! And lol to Cinti's one - Ugh wee!!! lol

Miss Cinti - my poppet  – (Saturday, November 27, 2010)  

your buttons are pretty, glad i made wee funny for you all
cinti

zigsma  – (Saturday, November 27, 2010)  

Oh sweet - a button loveheart. I like this animation business. It's fun.

Kate  – (Saturday, November 27, 2010)  

I love your button heart!
Super cute.
Hope you're having a great weekend.

Tara  – (Tuesday, November 30, 2010)  

thanks : )

this animation thing is fun. your right zigsma!

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP