beautiful SPACES

i've been busting for frankie's spaces book to come out since they announced it.

it came out last week sometime and i got it on saturday as an early birthday present from ma and pa. i started looking through it straight away while waiting for my taco from Salsa's and these are the first few things i loved.....

...lark...

...lark...

...emily chalmers sitting room...

...tiff from dottie angel...


while i was sitting there flicking through, i cam across this page...


i told my husband...you shouldnt complain about all my stuff! check this out!!
and if you look closely you can see that there are like 2 or 3 layers of books piled high.
told him i'd print out a small copy and show him whenever he whinged. haha

i haven't had a really good look at it yet.
just a quick flick.

can't wait to pour over it properly.
 i can tell it will be a huge source of inspiration for me.

tara louise.

Miss Cinti - my poppet  – (Saturday, November 27, 2010)  

i'm slowly digesting my copy too. seem to find new delightful things every time i look through it
:)

Tara  – (Tuesday, November 30, 2010)  

i know!!! such an awesome book :)

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP