overwhelmed

after meeting liss of daydream lily and jess of epheriell yesterday at the element clothes launch i've become super inspired to get my blog going and get my products out in the internet world for sale. i have however become so overwhelmed with info that my mind is now swimming with information and i'm stood still with lots going on around me. i wish i had all day every day to sit and try and make sense of it all.

through jess's blog i have found a thousand and one links about tips to help you build your creative business and build your blog traffic. i followed this link which linked me to somewhere else and then somewhere else and well way too many links to link to them all! they are great links though...try and check them out.

i think i'll become far less overwhelmed if i just stick to what i know and perhaps spend a couple of hours each week trying to promote my blog and products. or look at one link every day or something and resist the urge to click another link.

simple is better...surely!

Beauty,bw,photography,woman-af7462fc3a271e25ce4897df2fdece6f_h_large


do you get completely overwhelmed with what's going on in the blog world too?
or is it just me??


tara louise.


Tara  – (Tuesday, November 16, 2010)  

you have a lovely blog too : )

Natty  – (Tuesday, November 16, 2010)  

Hello miss! love your blog! I defo understand the overwhelming feeling your getting- the whole blogsphere is overwhelming to me- i just wonder where people find the time to blog, let alone come up with all these fantastic ideas. I think its about being organised and having a list of goals and priorities :)

Photography  – (Friday, November 19, 2010)  

Oh yeah! I have spent hours on here!! You go to one site and it has great links and then it's like you fall down the hole Alice did and so many nice things but you can't stop long enough to explore them all (you would NEVER get off the computer otherwise!) So it's not just you! It's me too :-)

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP