july 2011 calendar

here's this months calendar (a few days early so you're super dooper organised):


simply save this picture to your computer. if you want to add your monthly agenda, open the photo into a photo program and add your text/daily doings. then save it and save as desktop background.

feel free to share this around, but please credit it back to my page.

thanks a bunch.
tara louise.

Up up and Away  – (Wednesday, June 29, 2011)  

Tara, I put the agenda as my desktop picture it work. Its so so pretty :) Thank you it will make me a bit happier at work!! See you soon, <3 Nicole

Tara  – (Wednesday, June 29, 2011)  

glad you liked it hun :)
see you very soon!! x

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP