An inspiring start to the week

A QUICK INTRODUCTION:  I found this video this morning on one of my creatively charged friends facebook pages. This guy is so refreshing + inspiring. If I were to walk down the street near him, I'd probably think he was some dude wacked outta his brain on crack or something, but watch the little video and found out his past and story behind him. Really makes me realise I judge people too quickly and to not worry about what other people think so much. Check it out.



I hope this inspires you as much as it's inspired me and kick starts your week.

tara louise.

Unknown  – (Tuesday, February 21, 2012)  

Just now getting to watch this - love it! Thanks for posting :)

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP