I'm one week in...


I started studying again last week.
It's been 5 years or so. 
I am going part-time, 2 nights a week after work. 

It's week one and I'm shattered.
So tired from working all week (that's the full time job + tutoring and cleaning) and not getting home until nearly 10pm twice a week.
I'm usually in bed by 9pm every night. 
Fast asleep by 9:30 at the absolute latest.

I'm getting into the routine.
I'm getting used to it - I have no choice.

I'm looking forward to the end result.

tara louise. 

Courtney Elizabeth  – (Wednesday, June 27, 2012)  

Good for you. I have been toying with the idea of studying graphic design at nights for some time now, but fear and indecision have kept me from taking the plunge. Kudos for devoting your time and energy to something you clearly love! Hang in there :)

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP