Treasure Yourself: Week 4


Well I am coming up to week 4 in the Treasure Yourself Project and feeling on top of things for the moment.

I had a week last week, maybe the week before where everything kind of got on top of me and I was feeling super sorry for myself - woe is me - that type of rubbish. 

I was worried about money, work, an upcoming operation (and how I was going to get the money to pay for it), starting school again (and how I was going to pay for it) and the ever growing pile of laundry and chores to do. (Did you notice the money worries pattern!? I'm pretty sure everyone has this worry these days!)

I blogged about it, i thought about it (far too much probably) and got over it. 

Life really isn't as bad as my head makes it out to be sometimes. 

I started doing yoga again (well i've started with daily salute the sun exercises) and am really making an effort to cut down on the amount of processed foods and sugar I'm eating.




My life is back in control for the minute and I have one crazy busy week left, but I'll get through it. It's not the end of the world. It's really not. 

I'm looking forward to this week and how I'll be feeling cleaner and fitter than ever. 

I am continuing to add pins on pinterest to by "treasure yourself" board and you can follow my pins here.

Here's to a healthy week where we turn our lives around and just get on with it. 


tara louise. 



Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP