I have a GIRL CRUSH...


I have a huge girl crush on Kate Bosworth. I love her. A lot. I love her laid back, relaxed style and I do love her hair too. I also like that she repeats a bit of her clothing and clearly has her favourite items she wears again and again - just like a normal person. Case in point is the suede ankle boots she wears in 4 of the photos above. I actually just purchased a similar pair from big w. Here is how I plan to wear them - Kate Bosworth style:



KATE BOSWORTH STYLE



I'd pair my new boots with denim shorts and a slouchy top/jumper (it's a bit hot for jumpers at the moment here); a plain top, pretty skirt and bright necklace or with a simple black mid length dress. I'd probably wear a bright red lip to jazz things up a bit and some bright bracelets if I was feeling like it needed a bit more oomph (this would depend on my mood). I'd also pair it with a tan messenger bag or my current bag (I did a DIY for it). 

Do you have a girl crush at the moment? I have a number of them, and one massive boy crush, but that's a blog post for another day. 

tara louise. 

Post a Comment

please leave me a little note...it's such a delight to find someone cares enough to comment!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP